Odyssey Black & Nickel Crochet Hook
*Odyssey Hooks and Accessories are discontinued as of August 28th, 2023. Discontinued hooks are FINAL SALE. Please read our policy for details.
Once a product is discontinued, customers are limited to purchasing of each size hook per color per transaction.
Due to the high volume of orders during Odyssey Restocks, our Customer Service Team is unable to edit orders. Please ensure your order, including your shipping address, is correct prior to finalizing your purchase.
Black joined the Furls Family in 2017.
Material: Nickel-plated tip. Painted resin handle.
Available Sizes: B/2.25 mm to P/10.00 mm
Length: Designed for a universal fit at approximately 6.75 inches
Diameter: 17 mm at the widest point for optimal comfort
Weight: 1.3-1.8 oz, depending on size.
- Storage: Preserve its finish by storing it in its original box or a Furls Hook Stand or Tray. Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Cleaning: Wipe gently with a soft, lint-free cloth and avoid abrasive materials to keep your Odyssey hook in mint condition.
- Pro Tip: Wash your hands before use. Refrain from using lotions while handling hooks to preserve the finish.
See our Furls Shipping Policy for full details and exclusions.
- Free US Shipping on minimum orders of $60.
- Free Canadian or UK Shipping on minimum orders of $120 USD.
- Free International Shipping on minimum orders of $160 USD.
Which hook is best for you? Check out our Hook Comparison Guide.
ODYSSEY CROCHET HOOKS
After eight incredible years, our Odyssey hooks and accessories have been discontinued.
Curious as to why?
Please read our Heartfelt Goodbye to Two Iconic Crochet Hook Styles to learn all about this difficult decision, and to see what else we have in store.